Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quiet time taken advantage of ....

Morning Troops,

I had some free time this am to get some painting done on the FOW troops.  The little one is at daycare and the dogs were sleeping so it made perfect sense to grab the paint and get going.

Here are some updated photos of my weapons platoon squads.  I still have the skin, weapons and leather to complete.  After that will be basing.  I also need to varnish with matte as well but the weather has been extremely cold ..... I don't want to ruin them with cold weather attempts.





Is that a Blimp ? Nope ..... a Lazy finger ....



I have an engagement planned against some Germans this Thursday evening.  I am not sure if I will write the AAR but Steve, whom is the author of the blog What Would Patton Do ? is running the game and sure to make an AAR regarding the battle.

Quick post.  Enjoy the pictures.  Be safe and paint, paint, paint !

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment