I thought I would just post a brief hello for the New Year. Family plans have the painting on a halt for the next week or so but before that I was able to get the remaining 81mm US mortars done as well as the remaining US Sherman tank. I need to purchase a 2 1/2 ton truck for my pioneers and finish the hedge cutters for my tanks for a tournament at the Williamsburg Muster in Feburary.
Some plans for the New Year include ...
- Tournament in Feburary - Williamsburg Muster
- Tournament in March - Cold Wars, PA
- Early War Flames of War Army Building - Germans
- CY6 action and squadron building
- Scenery and terrain building for gaming at home or away
Be safe and have a Happy New Year 2011 .... Keep the Paint flowing and the Dice Rolling !
Joe ... aka Mezz