Sunday, June 27, 2010

Moving ...

Hello Troops,

The family was still asleep this morning which allowed me to get some quiet paint time in.  It also helped that my batteries were dead and needed recharging for the XBOX 360 (the arch nemesis of the painting time).

Radio Rivendell was on and producing motivated music, paint was flying.  I was able to get 2 colors on the 3rd squad of Glider troops.  I also was alternating between a shaven henchman I had based.  Both painting subjects had similar paint colors so I was hitting one while paint dried on the other subject.

Brief post ... I am about to hit up an errand for the spouse.  Got to keep the family happy on the home front.

Some WIP photos soon ... maybe later today.

Joe

2 comments:

  1. Moving...houses? States? Time zones? Or just along in the painting queue?

    Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mik .... only in schemes of painting. Although if we were in the same area I am sure I would team up to get some games in.

    Basing 3rd squad as we speak and moving into 2nd platoon !!!!

    ReplyDelete