Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Monthly update ....

Greetings Troops,

Just a quick update since April has arrived ...

As you can see from my last post I have finished 1st Squad.  2nd Squad is at about 85% completed as for painting.  Then the basing will occur etc, etc, etc.

I have our weekly group FOW night tonight and so looking forward to it.  It is my first points battle and should be interesting.  This time I will not forget the camera's memory card.  Photos and AAR will be on by this weekend for sure.

I am trying to decide which support role to fill after I have completed the initial company for the 327th Glider Infantry.  I may let you the troops decide the next direction ..... let me know !

Till the next briefing ..... be safe and keep the hobby rolling

Joe Mezz

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the next AAR! My order for a dozen Shermans (among others) is going in this weekend!

    ReplyDelete