Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LMGs anyone ?

Greetings,


I would like to welcome Dale Harper to the squad.  He recently joined the group in the last couple of days.

I have been working on and completed the LMG stands.  I only placed 2 figures per stand after trying 3 and not liking it.  It seemed too crowded for the weapon stand. So here are some completed pictures ....









I have also been painting up 1st squad.  I decided that 3 sticks of 4 figures a piece were enough for me to complete at one time.  I have the other 2 squads on sticks as well.  I originally was going to do each color I needed to paint per stick and do all at the same time.  I found myself rushing to complete the job and too many of the same thing rushes me at time.  So cutting it back to 3 sticks or 1 squad at a time seemed to be a nice balance.









I am itching to get these boys on the table.  Soon enough I am sure.

Keep painting ........ be safe

Joe

2 comments: