Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quick Update

Hello Troops,

Greetings to all whom have visited over the last week or so.  Please feel free to join the company and foolow the blog if you haven't done so already.

Things have been hectic as LIFE seems to always get moving at the strangest times.

I am working on 2nd squad of 1st Platoon as we speak.  1st squad is finished yet I haven't had a chance to get some photos of them.  I promise to get them up this week.

I also have a game scheduled for Thursday with my friend Steve and some of his buddies that have also started into FOW.  Look for the AAR this weekend for sure.

Other than that I have a Lieutenant  promotional exam today and advanced life support test on Thursday.  As you can see .... LIFE is keeping me busy.

Be safe.  And feel free to check out the blog ..... updates with photos will take place this week

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment