Monday, January 4, 2010

WIP for the month of January


Greetings troops,

2nd post of the month will be addressing what I have in store for the month of January.

Task 1

The completion of my support platoon for my FOW army. It was the last project I was working on before it was stalled this fall due to school. The CO and XO stands have been finished and look bored with no troops to command.



Task 2

IN order not to become "bored", for lack of a better term, I thought maybe having two different theme projects going would allow for the painting not to get too old. I have some Battletech mechs sitting bare and thought about hitting them up with the primer and paint. Any ideas ?






Task 3

Get one game in this month ..... Whether it is RPG, card game or mini game ... at least 1

I hope everyone is having a good start to a happy new year.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment