Friday, September 28, 2012

Deep thoughts ...

Greetings,

     I have been recently debating how to improve my blog and came up to some thoughts on how things are running.  Hear me out and feel free to add, subtract or suggest things.  It is after all your blog. Your my readers and target audiences.  Speak out !

Here are some things I am debating or changing.
  • Backgrounds - I decided to make the blog easy on the eyes.  Simple colors, fonts and layout to allow the blog post to stick out and be easy to read and enjoy.
  • Sidebar gadgets.  I cleaned up the list of sidebar items on the right hand side of the blog.  It was cluttered and just too much to keep track of.
  • Content themed days.  I believe I have gotten carried away with the themed days. For example Zombie Fridays, Savage Saturdays and the like. I had too much going in my mind. I have decided to just supply to you various posts with no themed days.  Please let me know if you want more or less of something.  I am open to suggestions.  I have just felt that placing weekly themed items just mad my posts and such watered down just to make the "deadline".
These were the major points I have been debating and thinking about.  I hope to be able to make quality posts again and allow you the reader the enjoyment of our hobby.  I love being able to share and interact with you all on this blog and through yours as well.

Thanks again for being a fellow "follower" !!!

Keep the paint flowing and the Dice rolling.

Joe ... aka Mezz

No comments:

Post a Comment