Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wargaming Wednesday

Greetings troops,

      A delayed post due to my limit being reached in the GB storage of the google blog universe !  I had to come up with other options and hopefully a solution to the madness.  Another Wednesday of Wargaming for the masses. On to the photos ...








     These photos are from a 28mm war games board at Historicon 2012.  They were home grown rules  per the host in the third picture.  I was impressed with his use of common models and toys to allow a huge feast for the gaming eyes.  I was in such a blur of photos I forgot to ask if it was a modern game or zombie fest type game.  Either way enjoy.

Keep the Paint flowing and the Dice rolling ...

Joe ... aka Mezz

4 comments:

  1. Yup, con tables are awe-inspiring to say the least. Love the new blog look, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are. I am gonna run a Zombie Force on Force table one day. You will need to be there ! I had to update the blog to help with the photo posting from imgur. I like it ... and I am glad you enjoy it !

      Delete
  2. Congrats, I've awarded you a Liebster Blog award!

    Now that your an award winning blog, I'm a sure that fame and fortune wait you and you're practically guaranteed to purchase a winning lottery ticket today *

    Well done

    Miles

    * A 10% finders fee is customary in these situations (just so you know)

    :)


    Miles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miles ! Once time allows I will address such honors !

      Delete