Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wargaming Wednesday

Greetings troops,

      A delayed post due to my limit being reached in the GB storage of the google blog universe !  I had to come up with other options and hopefully a solution to the madness.  Another Wednesday of Wargaming for the masses. On to the photos ...








     These photos are from a 28mm war games board at Historicon 2012.  They were home grown rules  per the host in the third picture.  I was impressed with his use of common models and toys to allow a huge feast for the gaming eyes.  I was in such a blur of photos I forgot to ask if it was a modern game or zombie fest type game.  Either way enjoy.

Keep the Paint flowing and the Dice rolling ...

Joe ... aka Mezz

9 comments:

  1. Yup, con tables are awe-inspiring to say the least. Love the new blog look, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they are. I am gonna run a Zombie Force on Force table one day. You will need to be there ! I had to update the blog to help with the photo posting from imgur. I like it ... and I am glad you enjoy it !

      Delete
  2. Congrats, I've awarded you a Liebster Blog award!

    Now that your an award winning blog, I'm a sure that fame and fortune wait you and you're practically guaranteed to purchase a winning lottery ticket today *

    Well done

    Miles

    * A 10% finders fee is customary in these situations (just so you know)

    :)


    Miles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miles ! Once time allows I will address such honors !

      Delete
  3. tutu app
    tutu app download
    tutu app free
    tutuapp vip
    They were home grown rules per the host in the third picture. I was impressed with his use of common models.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shareit download
    shareit
    shareit app
    shareit apk
    Do you have trouble sharing large or important files? If that is the case, then SHAREit is the perfect app for you. As the app's name implies ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Memoji
    memoji video
    apple emojis
    iphone emoji
    If that is the case, then SHAREit is the perfect app for you. As the app's name implies ...

    ReplyDelete