Friday, July 15, 2011

Comrades to Arms ! (9) - WIP 1st Company

Greetings troops,

This evening I was able to get in a paint night with Steve.  It was a great time.  Tasty adult beverages were consumed and Enemy at the Gates was the movie to make the paint flow. I was able to get the bases finished as far as paint goes.  Humidity has put a slow on my matte.  I was also able to finish up the first paint to my anti-tank platoon ( and a first coat of wash)







 Tasty adult beverages ....

 Steve's Assault Company of SMGs ... lovely sculpts. I will getting some of these for sure.
Jedi Master and mentor, Steve of WWPD fame at work ...

Enjoy the pics, be safe ...

Keep the Paint flowing and the Dice rolling ....

Joe ... aka Mezz

8 comments:

  1. @ The Angry Lurker ... Thanks my friend. I am glad your enjoying the process !

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the KFC cup full of gravy? b/c that would awesome!

    nice work on the russians, can't wait till they are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cbaxter ... Nah, Cola only ... although the sandwich was eaten prior. Thanks on the kind words. Weather here is really nice and will help with the production involving matte and priming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking ruskies, I am working on them myself. Your right about the assault company too, Love the ones with the cocktails! Flaming Adult beverages...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good. The ruskies that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post.

    I just picked up a few boxes of the PSC plastic T-34's as I will be adding a mid to late war Russian force. After seeing your fantastic progress the hordes of infantry don't seem as daunting a task.

    Well done
    Miles

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Matt D ... Thanks ! Gotta love dangerous Adult beverages right ?

    @ The Kiwi ... Thanks, and thanks for clarifying that lol

    @ jmilesr ... Your gonna love those PSC T-34s. And don't be afraid of the Russian horde ... I appreciate the kind words. They are a great force to develop ...

    ReplyDelete