Sunday, October 10, 2010

WWPD: News from the Front ... Episode I

Greetings troops,

I would like to welcome some new troops to the roster ....

A big hello to Beccas, Chevalier de la Terre, Tecian, Dr.Willett's Workshop .....

As you have read previously, My friends and gaming cohorts Steve, Sean and I have started a podcast called WWPD: News from the Front.  Episode 0 was the pilot and received a warm welcome by our readers both via our blogs and the gaming forums on Flames of War's website.

Episode I was completed yesterday and was a blast to record.  We covered our blog of the podcast, Sean's British tanks discussion, a movie review and a plea for 28mm alien figures.  I won't get into the meaty details but I will let you listen for yourself via Steve's Link ... WWPD:News from the Front - Episode I

I hope you enjoy the newest podcast.  Please let me know if you have something you would like to hear about it. It can be anything ... FOW, rule sets, books, movies etc.  We are open to any suggestions.

So ... on the mini front, I am about 85% done with my section of M10 tank destroyers.  I should have pictures up soon.  My engineers are a close second with paints being applied as we speak.

Till then ... keep the Paint flowing and the dice rolling .....

Joe

2 comments:

  1. I have been thoroughly chastised by Duck Sauce that I didn't know about your podcast, congrats man!

    I gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mik ... I am glad that Duck Sauce enjoys our podcast enough to spread the word and ride your coat tails for not knowing ... lol

    Let me know what you think !

    ReplyDelete