Saturday, December 12, 2009

We got a signal !!

Hello Troopers,

I am sooooooooo sorry for the lack of posting. Things have been hectic at headquarters. First punch to the face was the digital camera breaking. I was devastated ... since a fun part of blogging our hobby was posting our work. The next punch was paramedic school. Time was zapped faster than an Ork on the battlefield.

With all that on the sundae we have have the other parts of life. Work, wife, 17 month old daughter and 2 dogs. So as you can see its been tough getting the hobby out on the blog. I also know I am preaching to the choir since we all have these same roadblocks in life.

I would like to welcome the new troops to the blog. Please don't be afraid to stop by and comment. Thanks for stopping by. I must say that the followers have some great material as well. Please stop by and follow their works as well.

We have been receiving much rain here in Virginia. The sun has won today. And with that I must get to some outdoor work that we have not been able to do for the last month and a half.

Be safe and keep stopping by

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment