Friday, June 19, 2009

Status report ....

Hello Fellow Troops ...

I got some painting and such done today !

The command squads are complete and ready for flat varnish.

The bazooka troops are being based as we speak with the fine sand that I mentioned earlier. I also tried a new way to base. Originally I would place a dot of white glue and then use water on a brush to thin it out. This time I tried mixing water and glue like you would paint. It has seemed to give nice control and seems to work alot better than the previous methods.

I have also finished the filing of mold lines on the rest of the support troops and got them on sticks ready to paint.

Only bad thing is I am still looking for my digital camera card reader to download my work.

I apologize for the delay. I would like to welcome the new troops whom have joined us. Feel free to leave comments or suggestions.

Be safe .....

Joe

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Glad to see you back on the horse :) Hopefully we can get in some more games soon!

    ReplyDelete